Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Prayer of Humility

Dear Lord,

I admit that I am a sinner.
I admit that I am unworthy of your grace, your mercy, and your love.
I admit that I am weak in spirit, perseverance, and patience.
I pray that you show kindness to me even though I don't always show kindness to others.
Oh Lord, please forgive me of my sins.
Help me to always see the face of Jesus in others.
Help me to fight the projection and deceitful lies from the evil one.
Help me to be a pillar of Christ.
Help me to be a rock, just as Simon Peter.
Help me to be relentless in praising your name as Paul.
Help me to trust in you as Abraham trusted in you.
Help me to have the wisdom to discern right from wrong such as Solomon did.
Help me to love just a fraction as much as Jesus.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verse of the Day