Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Will Rise

Have you ever wondered what it would be like on the last day? I don't think that we're able to comprehend the depth of joy that we would experience when we are called and accepted into our Lord's arms. Can you imagine it?

I can think of no greater joy than to have my name called and look up to see Jesus' outstretched arms. It's truly overwhelming for me to think about it and it gives me great incentive to glorify His name every single day.

The first video below is Chris Tomlin talking about his song "I will rise". It's very interesting to hear how he was inspired to write it and I highly recommend watching it.

The second video is the actual song itself. If you've never heard it before, it's very touching. So please just take a few quite minutes to listen. I hope you enjoy it and I hope that it inspires you also.









And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.


Revelation 5:11-12

God bless you. And this is for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verse of the Day